Inflammation of throat
I have sore throat for 2 months. 2 months ago one morning I coughed up blood in sputum and my eyes were red. There was some mucus discharge in both eyes. As i was worried I went to a doctor.he said it's an infection. My blood test showed high ESR level(25).Now I have a swollen lymph node in neck and stomach.pls help me

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

You need to meet a good ENT specialist immediately. Use the practo app to select a good doctor near you who will help heal your ailment. Do not panic! Painful, swollen lymphnodes and high ESR levels confirm presence of infection! You just need the right medications to heal you!