I am 30 year maried After 3 years of marrage we don'nt have child My wife is a diabetic petient and few month back we consulted a doctor for child .my wife folliculor studies was ok but my sperm count was 18m Since that time we were not serious for treatment Now we want baby....plz suggest for good Dr.
184 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad
U have to consult authentic ayurveda doctor for ur treatment. So tell me ur native place , so that i can guide u.U need to increase ur sperm count.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?