Infertility
Its been 8 months of my marriage. I have been trying to conceive, but no positive results. I have bartholin cyst, which occurred twice in the last 8 months. Will this hamper my pregnancy. I have this problem since 5 years. I consulted a doctor for infertility, had some scanning and found out everything is normal. Was prescribed a HCG injection on the 13th day of my periods. Even this did not give me a positive result. I am very anxious to conceive.

Bartholin's is not a hindrance. But do your full profile. Husband's investigations to be done too Meet your gynaecologist and discuss
Bartholin cyst will not prevent conception. You need to do more tests to find out the cause. Do husband's semen analysis as well. Also do your TSH Prolactin. You will probably need ovulation induction. You can discuss this with your gynaecologist. It takes up to an year for healthy couples to conceive. Have patience. Anxiety is not good for you