Infertility/ hypo hypo

Hi, I was diagnosed with hypo hypo almost 10 years ago. Now, I am married for last 2.5 years and trying for baby for last 1.5 years. We went to a doctor and got all the test done for myself like semen, hormones etc and results are not good at all. FSh, testosterone were low, no sperm count during semen analysis. Using ovidac 5000, menodac 75iu, maxoza l for past 6 months but still no improvement in sperm counts. Wife is okay in all tests like tube tests, hormone tests, egg ovulation tests etc . I took sustanon 250 for almost 3 years when I was diagnosed with hypo hypo. Not sure what to do next as I am feeling hopeless and doctor is suggesting for sperm donor and iVF. Please suggest if my wife can conceive naturally and we are ready to take medicines and wait for another 6 months. Please advise whether I should still continue my medications as well or not ? We are eagerly waiting for some miracle to happen for us. Looking forward for a detailed advice on this

Doctor Answers (2) on Infertility/ hypo hypo

Hypogonadotropic hypogonadism is a condition that responds well to hormonal therapy. When was the last sustanon injection that u took, since sustanon can supress sperm production temporarily. Also, you can try ivf with testicular sperm, it can be successful in some cases.
Dr. Jyotsna Gupta Delhi | Gynecologist
as you have already taken medicine so long and still no improvement then there is no point delaying further course. you should either go ahead with iui with donor sperms or IVF