animal-health-icon

Infectious disease

I had a ingestion of raw milk of buffalow and cow 10 years back. Since then i am suffering with different types of unknown health problems. Brucella test along with all types of blood tests done. But nothing antibodies found. I facing regular fever vomtings joint pains, severe muscle pains almost about to death. But no test confirm diaognisis. I strongly suspect some unspecified virus is still alive in my body and making all these problems. But it was getting impossible to find out that virus by several tests available in labs. I came to know that only NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF VIROLOGY, PUNE will culture any unspecified virus in humans. Will it be helpful for me. Pls suggest

Doctor Answers (1) on Infectious disease

Dr. Prachi Kshatriya Mohali | Veterinary Surgeon
Actually m a vet won't b able to hlp u much Bt can just suggest u to go for bacterial nd protozoan disease testing if u he nt gone for the same....n kindly contact ur Dr. For the same