Infection over urethra.
I had got itching sensation on urethra from 2 days. It's slightly paining during urine. Could anyone suggest me what to do..

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi there I understand your concern... It may be due to urinary tract infection....Urinary tract infections can be painful, but you can take steps to ease your discomfort until antibiotics treat the infection.....Drink plenty of water. Water helps to dilute your urine and flush out bacteria....Avoid drinks that may irritate your bladder.... Avoid coffee, alcohol, and soft drinks containing citrus juices or caffeine until your infection has cleared. They can irritate your bladder and tend to aggravate your frequent or urgent need to urinate....if no improvements Consult nearest physician they will help you further..