Infection on penis forehe
On the end of my penis nob there is some kind of infection has been formed looks like acne spots i have been suffering this from past 4months and had consulted a doc and he prescribed a cream for that but of no use. Please sugest some tips.
35 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Venkat Raghav
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hey it could be candidal fungal infection , you need antifungal cream , consult dermatologist as we cannot prescribe medicine in online
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.