Infection on my glans
I got married recently,initially I was having good sex with my wife, first time when I had sex I felt pain on my glans ,one week back I had sex with my wife ,I noticed some reddish spots on my glans with itchy feelings,I was so afraid ,pls can any one suggest what to do...
142 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune
Thank you for your question. I'm sorry you are worried about a possible infection on your penis. Your symptoms suggest either small trauma or an infection causing the red spots and itching. Sometimes you can pass an infection between you when you have intercourse. Its worth noting if your wife also has any symptoms and whether you have any discharge or pain or bleeding when passing urine. You may wish to see a doctor specialising in skin and DVD and use condoms till both your and your wife's infection is diagnosed and tested completely. hope this helps
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?