Infection of Penis

Hi, I got some infection on my Penis inside the skin, its paining. Initially consulted one doctor next to my PG gave injection and tablets but no use. Consulted Dermatologist gave some costly Medicine but that did not help me out from the issue.
views-icons 42 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Jeetendra Khatuja
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hi,since you had already consulted dermatologist and your problem was not solved may be proper diagnosis was not made.I need to see the pictures to make the perfect diagnosis so that I can give u exact prescription to cure it.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?