Infection near pubic area

Hello sir/Ma'am I used to get cuts a lot near thighs a lot. But they used to get okay in one or two days. Around 2 months I have seen worse than that. And it's growing since then. It's being 2 months, it's getting worse. I have used dusting powder and several good tubes, ice cubes etc but nothing is working. I have attached a picture for more clarity so u can tell me what kind of infection this is. What I need to do? Any medicines?

Doctor Answers (2) on Infection near pubic area

Dr. Amit Bhasin Gurgaon | Dermatologist
Hello sir it's fungal infection of groin . It can be easily treated with antifungal medicines which includes tablets and topical creams and powder.
Visit dermatologist
Keep the area dry and clean. Apply antifungal powder. Wear loose undergarment and make sure it's made of pure cotton. In case of any heavy workout take shower and dry the area before wearing clothes. Shave pubic and groin hair
Dr. Sumit Sethi Delhi | Dermatologist
Looks like tinea cruris. Its a fungal infection of crural and thigh area. Heat and humidity are the predisposing factors. You will require treatment with antifungal creams. Show to a nearby dermatologist who will look for other sites of involvement, conform diagnosis and advice proper treatment.