Infection in pubic region
Hi , i am having some kind of skin infections in and around my pubic and buttocks regions.infection seems like red boils or lesions and are very itchy.I had used ringuard but of no use.I doubt it could be herpes but not sure.It seems to be spreading.
94 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hi From your description, it seems to be fungal infection and you require a proper treatment course for the same. Herpes is sudden eruption of many fluid filled grouped blisters and is usually painful than itchy. Do not use OTC products or self medicate or you may turn that minor skin infection into big problem yourself as many skin creams available in market contain steroids which should not be used without specialist's supervision. Keep that area dry off sweat as fungus grows in hot and moist areas. Kindly visit dermatologist for proper treatment. Best regards Dr Vijay Adhe, Eternis Skin & Hair Clinic, Pune.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.