Infection in groin
I have problem with groin infection like ringworm due to moisture ,,suggest me any skin cream to overcome this problem,, can I use such cream daily

Hi, its an Tinea cruris, commonly referred to as jock itch, is a fungal infection in the groin area. It affects mostly adult men. It's caused by a type of fungus called dermatophytes. It grows in a circle on your skin and often looks like a ring. Due to irritation, the skin becomes red. Some people think the infection looks like there is a worm under the skin. Because of this, this infection is often referred to as "ringworm," although no worm is actually involved. The fungi are commonly found on the skin surface and nails and are usually quite harmless. Under certain conditions, however, they can multiply dramatically, causing irritation and surface tissue damage. Overweight men are more likely to develop jock itch if they sweat a lot or have folds of touching skin. Tight clothing and hot, humid weather are other risk factors. The fungi can live on towels, floors, carpets, and toilet seats. Sharing towels, combs, and shoes can easily transmit fungal infections. Kindly consult Dermatologist.....