Infection/acqird philosis

I have a dark red blood spot on the glans penis. It is very painful as well. I do not have any sexual experience so I do not know if is a STD or not. I noticed the red spot before but the pain started after the forceful retraction of the foreskin from the glans penis. I believe this is the reason for the pain. Is there any treatment for the same and how much would it cost me. I am a student and since this condition is very embarrassing I can't talk to my parents about it.

Doctor Answers (1) on Infection/acqird philosis

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there...., I can understand your concern.... Phimosis is the inability to fully retract the foreskin over the glans penis due to a narrow opening.....phimosis is a consequence of poor hygiene, forceful retraction of the tight foreskin over the glans penis and recurrent infections.....  Application of weak topical corticosteroid creams to the tip of the penis is effective in several cases. Surgery is performed in cases where conservative treatment fails. Circumcision is the only permanent cure....