Infartility problm
I have pcod nd erregulr period.i hv done tvs tst..report attchd.my amh lvl 12..plz tell me what is ovarian stromal hyperplasia?is this curebl?can i get pregnant with medication?plz rply.

Hi, as your amh level is high, you have to take some medicine. Definately you need to meet gynaecologist.And dont worry, you will get pregnancy . Do exercises and change life style.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+100
Chat with a sexologist
Pcod patients get pregnant but consult a doctor she will.give you some drugs for egg formation that will help.in pregnancy
Hello, you have PCOD, thats why your AMH is high, ovarian stromal hyperplasia is also because of PCOD. Yes you can conceive with or without medication also. Maintain a healthy lifestyle, do exercise, avoid junk foods, loose some weight and keep in touch with doctor