Infacted maleria
My mother kideny paitent and recently infected maleria vivex and falcefarm and more pain in forehead and eye and vomitting and TLC 16400 BLOOD REPORT TEST AND allredy tretment running but no relex plz suggest for me

Dr. Satish Kumar Gadi (Lt Col)
General Physician 40 yrs exp Gurgaon

If the patient is having vomiting, not responding to treatment, patient should be admitted and given treatment by giving Injections. Falciparum malaria can be dangerous and needs treatment immediately. She needs to be under the care of physician for proper medical examination of signs and symptoms of cerebral malaria. Wishing her a rapid recovery.