Ineer n upper tight prob
I have lots of pain in my inner and upper tight in both sides of leg from 2 years. In starting pain in on and off not to much bothering me bt now a days pain in happening all time n worst all time. Before 3 days I have feeling buzzing sensation in my rectum area(ass portion) only for 5-6 second after alternative interval like mobile vibration. And I have also pain in groin area and both testicles. So what the problem in that I am so stressed. Can I consult with orthopaedic or neurologist or Urologist???
49 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
General Physician
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.