cardiologist-icon
Indigestion,breathlessnes
Is there any relation between indigestion and breathlessness as I was not able to breath one mid night(4 months ago) also I am having digestive problems. As I consulted first doctor he thought I may have asthma but I never had any breathing problem earlier. When I consulted second doctor he came to conclusion that I am having gas and indigestion problems and reason behind breathlessness is may because of stress nd tension as work in IT sector. Now days I sometimes feel the breathing problems along with some fear. Could you please suggest me over it?

Dr. Ashwin M Daware
Cardiologist 12 yrs exp Bangalore
Yes there is link with indigestion and asthma. Please rule out asthma by doing PFT and consulting pulmonologist.