Indigesn bloatn flatulenc
Hi.I am a 45 year old woman weighing 53 kgs.I am a fitness freak and have never faced any health problem in the past 25 years not even a fever.I do yoga and walking daily.i recently face severe indigestion problems and formation of gas and bloating and flatulence about 3 hours after meals and if ďinner is after 11pm then even passage of gas in sleep which is worrisome and embarassing and makes me socially aloof.I take only sattvik food and avoid foods which cause gas.The day i eat frieds or junk food the situation aggravates.I do not get motions since years until i have something really hot and wait for all the gas to release.i take only Radiance H capsules prescribed for hair and homeopathy for hair loss.Recently i have started consuming turmeric rhizomes with meals and a piece of ginger after meal which has reduced the formation of gas but can you guide whether it could be some serious digestive disorder

Hello....... Junk foods, spicy foods can cause gastritis, avoid having those foods which aggravates gas formation... Make practice of having curd, buttermilk, drink lot of water.. If you are thin built junk foods are not suitable.. Sleep for 7 to 8 hours... Take antacids or pantoprezol before taking food....