Index finger pain during pregnancy
Hi doctor, I m 20 weeks pregnant and have severe pain and swelling in my left hand index finger. Its severe since yesterday morning. I had similar pain in my first pregnancy,it went away after delivery. Not this severe. Are there any specific exercise or home remedies for index finger swelling and pain? Thank you.

Kindly consult your obstetrician.
Usually pregnancy hormone changes causes something called carpal tunnel syndrome. Use some splints and support for wrist if severe pain. Paracetamol 1 gram is the only safe painkiller for pregnancy if liver function is normal
Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true
Please see an Orthopedic doctor since you are pregnant and it is dangerous on these platforms to seek advice for such problems and you might end up in catastrophic consequences.
Hi...where is the exact location of pain? Do u feel any locking or numbness of fingers
Just give ice fomentation if possible get UST therapy from Physiotherapist