Increasung Height

I'm 5'4" cm my dad is 5'5" and my younger brother is 5'7" 2 inch taller than my dad I want to add only 2 inches to my height how can I do that please guide thank you
views-icons 102 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Increasung Height

doctor profile image
Dr. Rajesh Jain
23 yrs. of exp | Jalgaon | General Physician
Please kindly do regular pranayam and yogasanas specialy Tadasan, vrikshasan, hastpadasan. Please have habit of doing fast walk daily. And take Tab Osto calcium 1pack 1 1 Tab geriforte by Himalaya 1p 1 1 All for 3 months Measure your height regularly at one month intervals
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?