Increasing musclemass
I'm doing cardio and gym in morning and evening sessions .I'm feared of losing mymuscle size as I take a normal diet .can I use whey protein supplement are there any side effects of using it.what are the foods and supplements I should take to increase muscle mass.

Dr. Rajesh Pal (PT)
Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist 17 yrs exp Gurgaon

When we do gymming/ Exercise our muscles get wear and tear, to heal the protein is required but I will increase the uptake of dietary protein in the form of egg white, sprout, pulses, soya, fish , chicken etc.
Dr. Anshul Parashar (PT)
Physiotherapist 7 yrs exp Noida
If u really want to increase muscle size u will have to take artificial supplements. Natural proteins are not sufficient....best is please consult a sports medicine doctor they will guide u better.
Dr. Anshu Singla (PT)
Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Noida
Protein is required for muscle building,  but we recommend natural protein inspite of artificial protein....
Dr. Kiran S Murthy (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
hi to increase the muscle mass add lot of natural proteins and also add carbohydrates