Increase weight
HI, I want to gain weight and it has been a big issue of late. I have lactose and gluten intolerance which has restricted my diet significantly. I am 5ft 8 in tall and I weight 58 kilos. I want to join a gym. How do I eat properly for weight training?

Avoid junk foods,add extra calories to your diet,have 4 to 5 meals rather than large 3...add protein rich foods and healthy fats to diet for e.g..egg white...add fibre rich foods like green leafy veggies,carrots,Apple, etc. Add green tea to your diet .you have to eat more foods high in amino acids,calcium, zinc, iron, copper and magnesium...do regular exercise without failure......consult dietitian for further details