Increase size of penis
Sir i am 24year's I want to increase my s sexual stamina I quit fast in gf beds kindly suggest some tips to enlarge my penise size. Male

Dr. Omkar Balkrishna Shahapurkar
Ayurveda 12 yrs exp Pune

This is happening due to insufficiency of hormones and improper functions of serotonin. The good news is that this is easily treatable with ayurvedic tablets. These tablets improve blood supply to penis and nourish muscles and blood vessels of penis thereby making erection hard. At the same time, these tablets improve functions of serotonin thereby delaying ejaculation significantly. These tablets are self made and exclusively available at our clinic. Kindly visit our clinic or opt for courier delivery option. For further assistance, kindly contact on 9270777731 Regards Dr. Omkar Balkrishna Shahapurkar Pune Cell : 9270777731
Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad
It would be better to consult endocrinologist and sexologist. If penis is small in size , u need a hormonal treatment.