Increase of sperm
Now my pennis is 4 inches and I wanted to increase it up to 6 inches to have deep penetration Also I want to have sex for longer duration And I need to increase my sperm count

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Ok. Good. Increase it upto 6 inches if it is still not enough do it upto 8 inches. Not a problem. And increase your duration also. And dont forget to increase your sperm count. Dont forget to count properly. Do post your results when you are done with it. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.  Bangalore.