Increase Height
I am a female of 16 years, what should I do like any medication or any addition in nutrition to increase my height effectively untill I attain 18 year of age?

Hello mam Constitutional homoeopathic treatment will be really effective in these problems as it treat patient as a whole and medicine given will stimulate your vitality and initiate natural healing process without any side effects With the help of medicines and dietary modification like increase protein intake and others like exercise  //sleep // metabolism   everything plays a good imp role in increase in height I need detail case history to guide and advise u properly if u wish to consult me online through practo app or feel free to WhatsApp me(seven two four seven two seven six zero three seven for proper management