Increase height
Hii, my age is 19 year & my height is 5"8 . I want to increase my height till 6. I am very thin in health. Is it possible to increase height by exercise or any tablets . Or how i can increase

Hello There. I can understand your concern. as it is you say that you are thin and yet you are 5.7. height depends on a lot of factors, to name a few these factors would be, genetic, nutritional and some diseases. if you do not suffer from any hormonal disturbances, then you will grow as per your parents height. kindly consult a dietician for a diet to increase your weight. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.

Height increase tablets