Implantation
Yestdy my follicle has ruptured.nxt week has to travel by train is it safe?on bike for short distance is it safe?give some precautions for these days.

Hello.. Well follicle rupture as in ovum has come out...now I need to know why you are so apprehensive...is there any history or previous loss of conception products!?or have you been warned of something...so I need detailed history... secondly even if anything like that is there we suggest not to travel during initial  weeks after intercourse ...consult a gynaecologist...thank you