Implantation bleeding

I had my periods on 3rd June which lasted till the 6th of June.My fiance and I had intercourse on 10th june after which i took an ipill within the next two hours.Next we had sex on 16th june with protection .This time i did not take any pill.On 21st morning i spotted bleeding which still continues.It is slight darker in color than the usual blood and even the flow is also not like the one during my regular periods.Can this be implantation bleeding or is this just premenstural bleeding or a withdrawal bleedimg as it is around more than a week before my next expected period date.What should i do? And when should I take a test if required? Kindly suggest.Can there be any pregnancy even after taking so many precautions ?Plz help us.

Doctor Answers (1) on Implantation bleeding

A pregnancy does seem very unlikely, as you have had the ipill within 12 hrs of intercourse. The spotting is quite likely to be some form of withdrawal bleed. I am assuming that your last period (03/06/16) was a normal one and there was no episode of unprotected intercourse prior to it. If you are very worried, you can get a urine pregnancy test done if your next period is delayed for over a week.