Implant of teeth

I wish to implant permanent teeth after removing the worn out teeth. I am unable to chew the food properly in the absence of teeth. I have very few teeth left in the front. This is leading to indigestion and stomach disorders.

Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla
Oral Pathologist 11 yrs exp Faridabad

Implants are indeed the best modality for teeth replacement but the feasibility of implants in your case needs to be evaluated first by thorough clinical examination by a dentist followed by taking a few xrays.... Regards....
Dr. Govindaraj.S.J
Dental Surgeon 16 yrs exp Bangalore

If you are looking at implant as an option then that would be the right way to replace your missing teeth. There are considerable options even with dental implant treatment. Supportive teeth will definetly resolve your indigestion and stomach disorders. Happy smiling!
Dr. Yazad R Gandhi
Oral And MaxilloFacial Surgeon 20 yrs exp Mumbai
Implants can rehabilitate the function and esthetics of a person successfully. If you are looking at full mouth rehabilitation then a lot of pre implant planning goes into providing you with a satisfactory outcome with a good long term prognosis.
Dr. Shyama Chalam
Pediatric Dentist 5 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Firstly do go and consult a nearby dentist.  With age bone loss occurs  and hence your dentist will first advice you an x ray and only then determine if you are fit for an implant surgery.
Dr. Nisha Pamnani
Dentist 3 yrs exp Surat
Yes, this is very good option, but you should not be diabetic because it comprises the success rate of implant. You should consult your dentist as they will ask you to go for required xray and blood test.