Implant of teeth

I wish to implant permanent teeth after removing the worn out teeth. I am unable to chew the food properly in the absence of teeth. I have very few teeth left in the front. This is leading to indigestion and stomach disorders.

Doctor Answers (5) on Implant of teeth

Dr. Yazad R Gandhi Mumbai | Oral And MaxilloFacial Surgeon
Implants can rehabilitate the function and esthetics of a person successfully.
If you are looking at full mouth rehabilitation then a lot of pre implant planning goes into providing you with a satisfactory outcome with a good long term prognosis.
Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla Faridabad | Oral Pathologist
Implants are indeed the best modality for teeth replacement but the feasibility of implants in your case needs to be evaluated first by thorough clinical examination by a dentist followed by taking a few xrays.... Regards....
Dr. Govindaraj.S.J Bangalore | Implantologist
If you are looking at implant as an option then that would be the right way to replace your missing teeth. There are considerable options even with dental implant treatment. Supportive teeth will definetly resolve your indigestion and stomach disorders. Happy smiling!
Dr. Shyama Chalam Ahmedabad | Pediatric Dentist
Firstly do go and consult a nearby dentist.  With age bone loss occurs  and hence your dentist will first advice you an x ray and only then determine if you are fit for an implant surgery.
Yes, this is very good option, but you should not be diabetic because it comprises the success rate of implant.
You should consult your dentist as they will ask you to go for required xray and blood test.