Immunoglobulins level is top high
Hi all, I am facing hugr itching all over my body is there any drugs that can help. My ige serum diagnosis tells me it is 134 kua/l. And white spots are also there

Medicines are available for treatment of itching. Share detail history and photographs of concerned areas to identify the condition.
consult a dermatologist for detail prescription
Don't worry...you are suffering from allergic dermatitis causing this high IgE... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.