false

Immunity Problems

Loading..

default

Her height is 5"4 .

Hie..how to increase the immunse system as it is very less.it is very less since childhood and what are the best ways to make it the best..

32 Views hidden

default

Swelling and lightness

For last 2 3 days, there is swelling on my face. I am feeling fatigue, light headedness and Butterflies in stomach kind of feeling. I am on thyroid 112.5 mg tablet and my diet and everything else is normal. There is no other kind of abnormality. Kindly advise since I am not able to concentrate. Thank you

17 Views hidden

default

Systemic lupus

She is suffering with SLE from past 4 yrs and is having treatment from US. There is a lot of medication but the disease didn't seem to reduce. Also, the medication has caused lot of side effects and each organ of her body is effected with some or the other problem. Do we have any doctor in India who can give proper treatment?

21 Views hidden

default

Tsh levels too low-0.010

My wife has abnormally low levels of TSH at 0.010. Results were rechecked by lab and were the same. Please advise. She also has low tolerance for heat and her surface body temperature feels high, but when checked with thermometer it is at normal levels of 98.1 to 98.4. Low body weight of 44 kgs.

24 Views hidden

default

Feeling body pain since

Feeling body, back pain since one weak, not in good mood always BP And sugar is OK only pain always in leg specially

29 Views hidden

default

Infection from blood?

My grandfather fell down and injured his elbow. Later he used a hand towel to remove the blood from his elbow and knee. Without realising that, I used the same towel to eat food, placing rotis directly on that area. The time between the two things is approximately one hour. My grandfather is otherwise healthy and fit. Am I at risk of any infection?

37 Views hidden

default

What does report indicate

Hie I am 23 year old female , I have attached my cbc reports it shows my eosinophils is high what does it indiacte . I generally on some days have cold either early morning or late night but the rest of the days I am fine what does this indicate

31 Views 1 Bookmark hidden

default

Immunity problems(HIV)

Gud evng.my friend has recently got food pipe infection.she visited a doctor and he asked her to go with HIV test.unfortunately it was confirmed.she got positive.doctor told her that HIV not yet transformed into the last stage I.e AIDS.we have her mental support. But,we are not aware of the treatment and steps we need to take now.please suggest me about the treatment and what are the things we need to take care of.how should we prevent it from transmission? Do we need to keep her away from us?I know that it transmits only through blood.but what are the other steps we need to take care?how should we give her moral support? Can she be alive for another 15 to 20 years?what are the main basic steps we need to keep in mind while dealing with this kind of disease?please anwer.thanku.

29 Views hidden

default

Vomiting and dizziness

After taking any type of meal,vomiting starts and when on bed head lightedness and dizziness occurs.

26 Views hidden

default

What does result indicate

Hie I am 23year old female, here are my reports of cbc can u please let me know what does it indicate, also I am very prone to cold , I usually have cold early in the morning or late night but rest of the day I am fine please help me with the same

25 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS