false

Immunity Problems

Loading..

default

My lympocytes count in test was 55,

How much serious it is Do i need to admit in hospital and get treated Need suggestion What does this high count of lympocyte indicate

15 Views hidden

default

Rashes with itching in private parts

High eosinophil at. 8% low monocytes at 42 (45-70) high RBC at 5.71(5.50). With rashes and itching in rectum and private parts

21 Views hidden

default

Frequent Urination, cramps in joints

I have low immune. In a day I urinate for more then ten times. Since childhood I m prone to allergies. No blood sugar , arthritis profile is normal, normal KFT and LFT test.

13 Views hidden

default

Repeated fever

My father aged 73 years has been Asthmatic for ages and four years back he underwent bilateral orchiectomy for Prostrate cancer. Since then he developed cellulitis in the legs with his skin in the legs becoming dark and scaling off and with liquid oozing out from the lower limb. With medication the liquid oozing out has stopped and time and again he develops fever every 2 months which persist for 2 days with antibiotics (Ornidazole - Oflaxin or Glevo). The doctor at time brings the fever from 102 degrees Amikacin and fevastine injection and recommends the above said antibiotics for 2-3 days. I would like to understand if the fever is due to his cellulitis infection and whether the doctor is proceeding in the correct lines and what can be done to prevent this 2 day fever every alternate month. Pls advise keeping in mind that he has mobility problems and requires help in moving about as well.Pls also suggest any tests that may be required to find the root cause.

19 Views hidden

default

Rabies vaccine

I had a small pup i rescued from the street. i kept her for 3 days until I realised that it had epilepsy. She would fit a lot, so we took her to the vet. We were advised to take a vaccine as a preventive measure. The vaccines were for 0, 7, and 21or28 days. But i was told that 0, 3, and 7 would be fine. So i tool for 0, and 3. I missed the 7th day... Can i take the injection on the 28 th day now?

15 Views hidden

default

Continuously cough last 3 years

My son age 5 years 3 months last 3years he has cough i think it is food allergy any specific test to identified this

13 Views hidden

default

Chickenpox and shingles

Hi - I recently recovered from chickenpox. I had breakouts last February 6. All the blisters have already scabbed and scarred and i'm back to work today. Now my mom shows signs of chickenpox as blisters are forming in her scalp. She's already had it before though. Is developing shingles already a possibility for me this soon? Thank you!

20 Views hidden

default

Chemotherapy patient

I has chikenpox early February, first rash was spotted on 2nd feb. Today on 19th feb, all my rashes have sacbbed and majority of the scabs have also fallen off. Is it safe for me to care for my father who is undergoing chemotherapy? As he would have very week immunity. He is very attached to me and want me close, but would it be safe for him?

24 Views hidden

default

Goat bit me

Hi, a goat bit me last Sunday(it's been 7 days) and got a small cut on my finger. Should I be taking any vaccinations? I cleaned my finger with iodine to disinfect it and applied bandage. Let me know what is to be done. Thanks.

17 Views hidden

default

Sudden haemoglobin drop

2.5 months ago my haemoglobin level was 12.9gm/dL. Yesterday's test came out as 6.2gm/dL. I have the symptoms of anemia: lightheadedness, palpitations, weakness, etc. My blood pressure is 90/80. (Systolic blood pressure 90). I have longstanding anxiety and depression issues (past 5 years). I had been smoking regularly, but have recently reduced. Just looking for an opinion before I take more tests. What could be the reason for the sudden fall? I ate spinach the day before the test, although I have a reduced appetite. I don't know if it matters, but I've been experiencing pain in my lower left abdomen (just above the upper border of my pelvis) and have loose motions. Just want to understand what could be happening.

21 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS