false

Immunity Problems

Loading..

default

Allergic Sinus

Allegic Sinus and polyps Symtoms: Headache,Constipation, Watery Eyes ,Running Nose,Acne,pimple and Boils on face and shoulder,weakness,Weak memory. My last blood test report conclusion are unders which was taken on 9 Feb 2017: Total EOSNIOPHIL COUNT:273 Serum Alk. Phosphate:166 IGE:1498 TSH:1.17

15 Views hidden

default

Hyperthyroidism

Age 16 year gender male, Having hyperthyroidism Gaining weight, tiredness all day. TSH is 472.79 T3 is 0.27 T4 is 0.60

20 Views hidden

default

WBC goes to 8.60 and himoglobin to 11.4

WBC goes to 8.60 and himoglobin to 11.4 I am very warried what happened?? Please help. Feeling very weak

17 Views hidden

default

Severe cough and throat pain

I am having servere coughing and throat pain from past 2 days. The condition is worse during night when I go to sleep. I used to cough whole night. There is a feeling of irritation in the throat like some particle is stuck. I couch so badly that I start sweating.

22 Views hidden

default

Constant body pain, allergies, and fever

One of my friend is suffering from fever, cold, throat infection, back pain since a month, his treatment is on, but still not able to recover. due to which he is feeling weak now a days. Plz suggest

32 Views hidden

default

Low H.b and my face is dull most of time

Hi. I am 31 yrs old ,a female.I have constipation problem plus I have very low h.b near 9 mostly. I tried so many things to improve my blood count but nothing happened. Pls suggest me for my good health.

22 Views hidden

default

Fissure and piles in ano

My ano outer area and inner have small heamoroids kind of pimples which irritate me so much when ever i travel or sit or constipation . it olways swells hard after paasing stools

19 Views hidden

default

Constant headache

I have been having indigestion problems. Which is called as irritable bowel syndrome. Heart burn. Constant headache. Emotional paralysis. When I get tensed or depressed I get paralytic attack. My neck goes towards right side.

19 Views hidden

default

Continually Tummy pain and headache pai

Continually Tummy pain and headache pain Continually Tummy pain and headache pain Continually Tummy pain and headache pain

23 Views hidden

default

Painful lump in under thigh

I have a painful lump in under thigh because of which I am not able to sit or walk, it has been there for around 2 weeks, fluid comes out of it but it recurrs and again becomes swollen and pus filled. I had similar lump in underarm too but that is dry and goes away on its own and is not painful always.

27 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS