false

Immunity Problems

Loading..

default

Continues cold and cough

Suffering from Cold and cough since 3 weeks. specially in morning. High cholesterol. Get exhausted quicly.

25 Views hidden

default

Cold and cough

It's been a month that I have a slight cold but dry cough. I have had a lot of allopathy medicines they have reduced it but the cough still prevails. Plead advice.

22 Views hidden

default

Improving general health

Kindly suggest me a multivitamin supplement for regular use which will improve my heart and lung condition.(both for men and women).

26 Views hidden

default

Rhematoid Arthritis

Stiffness in joints. Pain in joints. Swelling in joints. Mouth Dryness. Loss of weight (more than 16 kgs in 6 months) Due to allopathy medicene. After taking medicene 3 to 4 times motion and loss of weight.

28 Views hidden

default

Protein sources

What are the natural sources of protein which we can intake everyday to keep ourselves strong n energetic

21 Views hidden

default

Continuous Headache

Hi I am 43 years male, suffering from headache and body pain from few days, got a Haemogram & Sugar test done. need support in understanding report Absolute Eosinophil count 176 per cu. mr against normal range of 200 to 500 Red cell distribution width ( RDW) 11.59 % against normal range of 11.6 to 14.0  need advise on what does these findings indicate, do i need to get any other test done or any change in food habits; do i need to take take any medical supplementation... No Previous medical history of any ailments.

20 Views hidden

default

Hives because of allergen

I want to know that how can I get rid of my allergies since I'm having Hives from past 8-9 months. I need to know is allergy shot best option. I'm allergic to dog dander dust caustic soda

18 Views hidden

default

Cold things allergy

Hi, I and my wife, we both have allergy from cold things like cold air, eating & drinking cold things and of course from dust. When we wake up from our bed and trying to get some fresh air we start sneezing and end up with cold (running nose). We sneeze continuously which is a big deal. We are able to eat green vegetables but we are not consuming fruits as we need to on daily basis or even weekly basis. Can you please advise if we will start taking some multivitamins that will be great to recover our life from cold things allergy and will make our immune systems strong? If we will then please suggest the best multivitamin supplement in the market for me and for my wife as well. Thanks for your precious time and advice :)

26 Views hidden

default

Recover from side effects

I have taken augmentin 650(bacterial antibiotic) for 7 days day and night. Now i have stopped it for 3 days but diahhorhea,fatigue,nausea is still their. How to recover soon. I am on khichdi and dahi diet since last night.

24 Views hidden

default

MMR Vaccination needed

Hi . My spouse is traveling to USA for her higher studies and she needs to get MMR Vaccination dose 1 (MMR1).

30 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS