false

Immunity Problems

Loading..

default

Wrong dosage of medicine

Vitamin D medicines prescribed for 10weeks was had 2 times a day for 10 days - is that an issue? What should be done to overcome any issue? The medicine prescribed was Cap D3 Mist

23 Views hidden

default

Severe cold & cough

I am Ganesh, 31 yrs old. Since last few years suffering from cold and cough very frequently, like approx 4 to 6 times a year and developed a awkward symptoms, that is I can't sleep at night because water keeps filling inside of mouth and it continues for whole night besides runny nose. Every time I catch cold it leads to heavy phlegm in the chest, which lasts at least 8 to 15 days to coughing out. Please suggest me what to test or diagnosis. Note: I survived TB 10 yrs. back. Many thanks in advance.

20 Views hidden

default

Body check up

Would anyone suggest me some health check ups .. she has some knee issue and sinus problem . Would any suggest me some check up for her

23 Views hidden

default

High WBC count

My father is having high WBC count but no symptoms of leuko cytosis in blood smear test and spleen test.Both of th test results were normal.He is stable no fever and no inflammations , but still the count varies every time from 52000 - 28000.

24 Views hidden

default

I get weakness everyday.

I get weakness anywhere and anytime. I am working for a call center and shift is not fixed. I am not able to eat due to weakness. My body becomes cold and I only feel like getting onto the bed when I get it

24 Views hidden

default

Feeling very abnrml ngt

In day feeling very comfortable but in night feeling very tired , fevered, I m not feeling well in few days...

24 Views hidden

default

Very poor digestion

Hlo I used to eat a lot of kulchas containing maida and all . And other junk food. Now my digestion has become very poor. The stool is very improper. Its loose. Please tell how to improve digestion and what food to eat and not to eat.

47 Views hidden

default

Bronchitis

I am a bronchitis patient since my chilhood.... And tried various medicines of many doctors of various fields.. but could not able to overcome this problem fully,, due to which my immune system is very weak now...and catch seasonal congestion in chest, breathing problem very easily and frequently... Then at last i have use antibiotics and steroids... Which lead my body gain weight....i could not run... Could not do any heavy exercise... Lack of concentration in studies... Means i wouldn't able to stay like normal person....

40 Views hidden

default

Skin or maybe blood

Whenever I go out in the sunlight, or walk too fast , exercise, shout or do any kind of physical activity or just sit under a high power light source or wear heavy clothes My whole body suffers a sensation of someone poking me with needles all over my body , like a 100 needles everywhere at a time which makes me absolutely uncomfortable and I can't go out to do anything. This problem has been for the last 2 years and made my social life absolutely bad. I have been treated a few times but the relief stops within the 4 days of my prescribed drugs course by dermatologists being over. I wonder how long will it effect me . Well inspite of this my blood monocytes count is 00 , and I am an asthmatic patient from the last 7 years , extremely sensetive to dust, smoke etc. The only medicine that gave me proper result is WYSOLONE 10 , ,But my physician told me not to take it as it has side effects. Please help , I will be really grateful to you sir/madam. Please help me restore my life again.

29 Views hidden

default

Sneezing continously

This sneezing with running water from eyes and nose is become habitual . It happens once in a week. Suffered from this last 4 years and important thing is ... If i get sleep for just 2 hrs then it cure itself. Means on next day morning everything is normal. Can,t undersatand ?

34 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS