Imbalance hormones
Can u please advice medicine for imbalance hormones in females. Kindly prescribe tablet
82 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Thanks for your query Please consult a endocrinologist. First of all blood tests for all your hormones need to be assessed. Then supplements are given as per deficiencies.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

Female hormone blood tests
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.