Im constantly crave sex

Im constantly crave sex??? What to do???i call my bf every day but even thats not enough?? I want to try something else.

Doctor Answers (1) on Im constantly crave sex

Dr. Parag Patil Thane | Gynecologist
Having sex is one thing thats on the minds of most youth. But it should not overwhelm a person. While what you do for it is your personal choice but there are few things which you need to know..... Very few women have orgasm while at sex......just vaginal thrusting does rarely produce an orgasm. May be you can try a hand at masturbation ...where you indulge in clitoral massage to achieve a orgasm. ..... This can be done by yourself in privacy and at leisure than a quickie with a BF.... Perhaps the craving is because your orgasm is not being induced at sex..... So give a try to masturbation by clitoral manual massage.......a satiety brought in by an orgasm will be a quencher and prevent craving... This will also prevent the problems of STD and pregnancy which accompany sex...... If the masturbation doesnot help you to settle the matters.....you may need to see a psychiatrist or psychologist to see if this craving arrises from an unresolved psychological issue.