Idiopathic thrombocytopen
One of very Close friend is suffering from the "Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic anpurpura" as doctor has recognized it . Another close friend states that "Its rare of rarest case and he will not survive", though he has no medical background. I am Very Much concerned about my Friend . Please can you tell me if it is curable or not

Hello there.... I can understand your concern about your friend.... The goal of medical care for immune thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP) is to increase the platelet count to a safe level, permitting patients to live normal lives while awaiting spontaneous or treatment-induced remission. ITP has no cure, and relapses may occur years after seemingly successful medical or surgical management...