Ideal weight
Hie... i am 24 yrs old female... my weight is 54kgs...and my height is 5.4" what is my ideal weight?

Bmi 21 around is good. I can help with proper diet plan.consult online.

Approx 60kg
I guess one should be more concerned about the BMR and BMI rather than just focusing on your weight. You can consult me for more information..I'm a fitness expert as well. Thanks!
Hello, You height & weight is perfect 👍
Start ignoring who think you are fatty
56kg
For your height, 54kg is normal weight. You can have simple calculation to maintain your weight. Subtract 100 from your height in cm. It will come within ideal range only.
Use BMI formula to check ideal weight range
Concentrate more on your physical fitness levels and if you can run for a km without stopping and without any problems than nothing to worry for whatever weight you have