Ideal weight&height of a 3year old
My boys were born 2.4 and 2.5 kg birth weight.what should be their weight and height for 36months. They are lean and I can see ribs of one boy while he is playing n sleeping due to no fat. I'm worried ..they r very active...eats and drinks ok and if I force them they r puking food. Currntly they are 14.1 and 14.6 kg height is approx 100cm,102cm

Height is more as per age thats why they look thin... Weight is good for age.. At 3yras height should be around 87 to 90cm...
dont worry...
Hi, height and weight is normal for there age.
Do not worry. Since they are very active, they are lean. Do not force feed. Feed frequently in small amounts.
Ideal weight at 3 years of age is around 5 times the birth weight (~14-15kg) and height around 90-94cm.