Iam suffering from neck

Iam suffering from neck pain from past six  months.I showed to orthopedic and also took physiotherapy for about 20 days.my mri scan of cervical spine is normal.Iam doing exercise regularly as told by the doctor. Inspite of it my pain is not reducing.recently iam also facing this problem of dizziness. Please help me

Hi, Alternate heat and cold. Reduce inflammation by applying cold, such as an ice pack or ice wrapped in a towel, for up to 20 minutes several times a day. Or alternate the cold treatment with heat. Try taking a warm shower or using a heating pad on the low setting. Home exercises. Begin daily gentle stretching, including neck rolls and shoulder rolls, once the worst of your pain has subsided. Gently tilt, bend and rotate your neck. Warm your neck and back with a heating pad or in the shower or bath before doing these exercises. Your doctor or a physical therapist can instruct you in doing these exercises.