I wnt to lose weight asap
I am 17 years old nd my height is 5.5 ft and weight is 58kgs.. There is fat around my belly.. I want to reduce it.. Also I want to reduce my Breast size.. I'm 34D.. My prob is that the cup size goes on increasing every 3months.! Please Help me with a proper diet plan which I can follow to lose weight asap.

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

Ur weight is not much but fat may be due to wrong lifestyle have healthy lifestyle. Have healthy diet and exercises to lose fat and gain muscle.
Dr. Harisha N L

You are not over weight according to data given above...Weight gain happens either due to addition of extra calories or due to failure to spend calories consumed...these extra calories deposited in our body as fat..for weight reduction you have to consume less calories and spend more...avoid junk foods,carbohydrates like rice etc,avoid oily foods...add proteins and fibre rich foods to your diet with green tea,green leafy vegetables, fruits...do regular exercise at least 2 hours a day...