I want to weather I'm pre
My last period was 19 Feb, I missed my Period this month. I want to know weather I'm pregnant. I did pregnancy test today morning Bt it showed me negative. I have white discharge lightly. Kindly plz let me know what should I do n when should I check again. My husband n im are eagerly waiting for a good news

Hello, false negative result can occur, repeat the urine pregnancy test at home only ,if it comes positive consult gynaecologist ,if it comes negative and if you are so enthusiastic ,test for blood pregnancy test , its done at hospital , if it comes positive , you need to consult gynaecologist and follow her instructions .