I want to straighten my penis
My penis erect towards left side . I want to straighten it.I need to hold it to get straighten.Help much appreciated!!

Penis has normal curvatures -- towards left- right- up - down- or may be straight. There is no (tab, cap, powder, oil, pumps, rings, yoga, exercise, etc.) Medicine to make it straight. For better erection & for long time period you may use tab. Pushp dhanva Ras, tab. Manmath Ras & tab. Brihat bangeshwar Ras one each with hot milk for 3-4 months. See the results or after 4 months consult a good sexologist.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+158
Chat with a sexologist
The defect can be corrected by a minor operation called 'Plication'. Please consult a general surgeon.

Unable to straighten arm Can t straighten elbow How to straighten crooked teeth