I want to loss my weight

I want to lose my weight by 20 kg. M choreographer by profession. So I want to remain fit and fine. Pls give me a proper diet chart.

Doctor Answers (2) on I want to loss my weight

Anitha Narayanamurthy Bangalore | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Eat small frequent meals atleast every 2.5 to 3 hrs.Increase intake of fruits and vegetables atleast 3 fruits and 5 vegetables a day.Drink 8-10 glasses of water.Sleep atleast 8hrs in the night.Include fiber rich foods and avoid processed products.Reduce carbs abd increase protein intake.Exercise for atleast 1hr in a day
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, I understand your feeling. But would like to ask you one question being a choreographer how can you not stay fit. Because dancers who choose dance as their profession they will be fit. Okay that isnt the matter now. Since you are a choreographer you can reduce your weight if you use your profession itself. Because a dancer needs stamina to dance if he lacks it he isn't a dancer yet. You may have any food but you should dance daily to burn it up. So that you get stamina and also you loose your weight. Thank you