I want to lose weight
I am 85kgs my height is about 5'5 I have a history of pcos And i have taken hormonal pills. Since I am a student my lifestyle is sendantary. I have been wanting to lose weight but i don't know what to do, what should i follow..? I have very irregular periods too. Please help me with weight reduction and my pcos problem

Dear Practo user If u r looking for a long term wellness and transformation program, kindly connect directly. U can visit my page for more information https://instagram.com/rm.nutrition4all Regards Remya
Hello user There are many reason of being overweight or obese . Improper liver functions .Pcod . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . Psychological problems . Physical inactive . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT OVER WEIGHT AND OBESITY THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of Overweight and obesity . Treating the deficiency , symptoms and disease cause due to obesity and overweight . Diet to get ideal weight WHY IT IMPORTANT TO REDUCE WEIGHT Obesity result to many other disease . Diabetes . High bp or hypertension .Heart disease . Kidney disease . Osteoporosis . Vitamins and minerals deficiency And many more. Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Take direct consultation  through my practo account  we are giving discount also - I need your complete information like , age, height, weight, medical history, food allergy, likes - dislikes, are veg or nonveg. Then I can guide you further.
start regular walk for 45 min avoid junk food, use les oil and sugar,oil.
First of all it is very important for the periods to be regular. For this your hormones needs to be balanced. All this is possible when you will follow a diet that is customized for you and according to your hormonal profile.
get a customized diet plan
weight loss is very important but do it in a right way by following a healthy diet for pcos
Chat directly
Chat directly
Hi it's important to maintain blood sugar levels in pcos. To know more in detail contact me.
Hi, Sure will help you, to reduce weight you should follow a well balanced weight reduction diet, which contains good quality protein, more vegetables, fresh fruits and complex carbohydrates. Drink 3 litre water per day and avoid fast and processed food. You should follow a proper meal timing, where gap between meals is not more than 3-4 hours and don't skip breakfast. As you have mentioned that you lead a sedentary lifestyles, so you need to do some exercises which will make this weight reduction process faster.
You can chat directly with me on practo for further discussion.
You can have small quantity frequent meal which will helpful to reduce weight and should have sound sleep about 6-7 hours.
For most females with pcos losing weight helps to solve most of the problem. To advise you the right thing it is important to take a detailed recall from you. So get in touch with me directly and I can give you the right prescription. For now restrict maida, cookies, biscuits, sugar and sugar products. Try to include oats and quinoa in your diet. For the exact quantity and distribution we need to discuss in detail so that I can give you a diet that is suitable for you as suggestions are only generalized.