I want to lose fat.
Dear doctor, I want to lose my fat around my waist, its looking very awkward to go anywhere, I am continue doing exercise but no effect, please let me know the suggestions.

hello there. according to your mentioned height and weight, your Body Mass Index (BMI) comes close to 22, which is good. its normal and doesn't come in the category of over weight so i wouldn't suggest you to lose any weight. but proper exercises will help you in toning your body. do core strengthening exercises like lunges, planks etc and you will see good results. have a proper diet and do as much physical activity as possible. Best Regards, Dr. Anil Kumar Jain