I want to loose weight

I want to loose weight within 2 months but my body aches a lot after exercising. What should I do..???

Doctor Answers (1) on I want to loose weight

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Weight gain happens either due to addition of extra calories or due to failure to spend calories consumed...these extra calories deposited in our body as fat..for weight reduction you have to consume less calories and spend more...avoid junk foods,carbohydrates like rice etc,avoid oily foods...add proteins and fibre rich foods to your diet with green tea,green leafy vegetables, regular exercise at least 2 hours a day...Improper exercise techniques can cause a muscle pull leading to spasms or sometimes strenuous exercise can lead to sprain which might be a cause. If that's the case then you need to take rest for few weeks and apply hot fomentation to the painful regions..Consult nearest physician and dietitian they will do the needful.