I want to loose my weight upto 45 kg
Within 1 year i puton soo much weight ,my clothes are tight ,how would i loose my weight,i had try many times with intermediate fasting but my weight is stuck

Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
For reducing weight follow three main things like healthy diet ,exercise and walk early morning and evening. Take high fibre food in ur diet . Add more fruits and vegetables in ur diet . Add detoxify home recepies for cleansing ur gut and increase metabolism . contact me for coustamized diet plan through practo u will get good result definitely . u can reduce 4-5 kg within one month through online consultation . Connect me for diet plan
Hi,  causes may be many like pandemic, sedentary lifestyle, unhealthy eating habits, lack of sleep and leading a stressful life. Most of the time intermittent fasting will harm us than helping. You need a proper guidance from a professional (dietitian/ nutritionist).
Book an appointment through Practo.
Select whole foods,  include lot of green leafy vegetables, coloured vegetables and fruits in your diet. Do any form of physical activity.  Go to bed early which helps you in avoiding eating junk foods late night.
Please connect directly for the same. Thanks.
Hello Practo user Fancy  or fad diets like keto, GM, paleo, IF are not good for body. They are originated for different purposes. Fancy diet can lead to serious harm to body, even to coma. Other side effects caused due to these diet . Osteoporosis . Kidney disease . Liver disease . Vitamins and minerals deficiency . Heart problems . Sexual problems And many more... Being a Dietician, we won't prescribe such kind of diet. We have another method of reducing weight by treating the cause of obesity from root, this treatment is 100%effective in reducing weight without any side effects. There are many reason of being overweight or obese . Improper liver functions . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . Psychological problems . Physical inactive . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT OVER WEIGHT AND OBESITY THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of Overweight and obesity . Treating the deficiency , symptoms and disease cause due to obesity and overweight . Diet to get ideal weight WHY IT IMPORTANT TO REDUCE WEIGHT Obesity result to many other disease . Diabetes . High bp or hypertension .Heart disease . Kidney disease . Osteoporosis . Vitamins and minerals deficiency And many more. Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://wa.me/message/vb6twvy2bpl2k1 OR https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Intermittent fasting is not the right way to lose weight. Consult with expert and get a complete diet support . Connect to me directly .
I will help you to lose weight with proper diet and lifestyle without any pills and supplements!
Ping me if you are interested
Gud evening do u have thyroid issues or pcos/pcod or any other health issues,pls share in detail.weight gain occurs due to unhealthy lifestyle routine.U need to focus on following a healthy lifestyle routine like healthy balanced diet,routine exercise,stress reduction,proper sleep in night,adequate water intake.
if u need a detail guidance then connect through practo.
Greetings!   There are many pros and cons to intermittent fasting. A detailed assessment of the nutritional status is necessary. It is ideal to take professional help. For starters, you can shift to healthy lifestyle. Include whole grains and millets in your diet Include good amounts of protein foods Include atleast 300gm of veggies either raw or cooked in your diet regularly Include any seasonal fruits regularly Have a light and early dinner Water atleast 2-2.5L per day Sleep 6-8 hours Any physical activity- min 1 hour 6 days a week
Hello