I want to loose fat

I want to loose weight my current weight is 75kgs after 1 month my sister's wedding i want to look slim

Doctor Answers (1) on I want to loose fat

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello... Try to include more of pulses in your diet.. Have more if subzi than chapathis or rice...try to replace rice or chapathis by oats and also need to drink atleast 8-10 glasses of water in a need to include Apple,banana, orange or mausambi in your fruits list... Now can add water melon need to have fresh carrots, cucumber or channa dal when ever hungry... You also need to engage yourself in outdoor activity like walking,running, jogging, cycling, swimming for a minimum if 30 to 45 min ..or chose to gym or aerobics as per your liking....consult a dietician fir a spe cific diet chart as per your bmi and your food preferences... All the very best.... Thank you please do not go for any crash diet or vigorous exercises as it will take toll on your health