I want to loose belly fat
I an doing kapal bhanti and abs workout daily to reduce belly fat. So I want to know that after how much time I can eat or drink. Which type of food i have to eat and what to avoid? And whatelse I have to do for it.

Hello dear. There are many reason of being overweight or obese . Improper liver functions . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . Psychological problems . Physical inactive . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT OVER WEIGHT AND OBESITY THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of Overweight and obesity . Treating the deficiency , symptoms and disease cause due to obesity and overweight . Diet to get ideal weight WHY IT IMPORTANT TO REDUCE WEIGHT Obesity result to many other disease . Diabetes . High bp or hypertension .Heart disease . Kidney disease . Osteoporosis . Vitamins and minerals deficiency And many more. Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information or to contact us directly for visit, or thru phone or for online counselling contact us directly thru the link  https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thank with Regards Dt.Ankita
You need to take high fiber low fat diet. Drink lot of water everyday. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals of 2-3 hrs. Avoid outside food completely. Do crunches and pushups daily to reduce belly fat. Ask me directly for customized diet plan for you
Hi Practo user, After half an hour of excercise, you can eat or drink. Avoid simple carbs. Add proteins, healthy fats and complex carbs in your diet. For further queries and treatment, connect directly through Practo consultantion. Regards Dr Suman Mohan
Consult me direct through practo direct consultation.
Reduce the gaping between the meals. That’s the best way to reduce belly fat. Breakfast+ mid morning snack+lunch+mid evening snack+ dinner. Eat a protein meal after workout. You can consult more. No need to avoid any home cooked food/ veggies/ fruits/pulses. Eat and lose weight