I want to last longer in bed
I want to last longer in bed with wife. Usually sex is short. I want to experience more time with insertion amd sex. How to increase time. I take vegetarian diet

Premature ejaculation is generally defined if time is less than 1-2 minute. It can be relative premature ejaculation If man timing is 5-7 minutes, but women partner takes more time. Hence the concern. Due to lack of proper guidance and ignorance, this issue does not get resolved easily. It is very easily treated by combination of following measures: 1). Proper counselling 2). Exercises / techniques 3). Penetrative and Non Penetrative Methods. 4). Medication It can be managed well and treated in 4-6 weeks. For further information consult me directly by taking a consultation on PRACTO  share all details with me. Thank you for your query. And you may also visit us at https://drmongaclinic.com/premature-ejaculation.html
Hi it's PE have few underlying cause need counseling and medication work better than only medication alone
chat through online private chat for guidance evaluation and treatment chat now
Hi, Its perfectly fine if you are vegetarian. There are non-vegetarian as well who suffer from this issue. The issue as described by you above is termed as premature ejaculation. The problem of premature ejaculation have become very common in recent days. Premature ejaculation (PE) is when ejaculation happens sooner than a man or his partner would like during sex. Occasional PE is also known as rapid ejaculation, premature climax or early ejaculation. PE might not be a cause for worry, but it can be frustrating if it makes sex less enjoyable and impacts relationships. If it happens often and causes problems. The problem is often thought to be psychological, but biology may also play a role. However this issue is pretty curable. There are treatment and medications with testified results to overcome this issue.
You can connect with me either online or meet me in person as per your convenience.
Don’t take stress and do not overthink as this would add to your issue. Avoid doing Masturbation and avoid watching porn in case if you do.
i have best treatment for this problem consult with me privately
Do not panic sir.. Start proper vajikaran and vitality herbs... To increase stamina for sexual activity.. Without any side effects and results will be permanent. To enjoy sexual pleasure.. To satisfy your partner completely..
for further information consult me privately
be stress free and take healthy food.. avoid drinking and smoking .. sleep well
Hello, hope u r doing well in life. U hav problm of premature ejaculation. Let me give u a brief idea about ur issue. Premature ejaculation is the most common ejaculation problem. It's where the male ejaculates too quickly during sexual intercourse. ( within 1 min after penetration) Occasional episodes of premature ejaculation are common and are not a cause for concern. However, if you're finding that around half of your attempts at sex result in premature ejaculation, it might help to get treatment. Causes of premature ejaculation Various psychological and physical factors can cause a man to suddenly experience premature ejaculation. Common physical causes include :- -prostate problems -thyroid problems Common psychological causes include:- -depression -stress -anxiety -habits such as smoking and alcohol Since u hav not mentioned ur problm in detail so it needs detailed analysis and evaluation and accordingly medication can be prescribed. U can consult an andrologist or sexolgist for ur issue. hope this helps !! All the best !!