I want to get rid of gyno
I am having gyno (puffy nipples) i just want to get rid of it its full of embarresment making me mentally disturbed i need surgery plz tell me minimum cost of it help me recommend me the hospitals where it can be cure in navi mumbai or mumbai :(

Gynecomastia is swelling of the breast tissue in boys or men, caused by an imbalance of the hormones estrogen and testosterone. Gynecomastia can affect one or both breasts, sometimes unevenly. Most cases of gynecomastia regress over time without treatment. If gynecomastia is caused by an underlying condition, such as hypogonadism, malnutrition or cirrhosis, that condition may need treatment.It need to be examined by doctor. Consult surgeon.