I want to gain weight
Hello, I am 25yr old and 60 kg weight. My body looks very lean. I want to gain more weight and want proper diet chart so that I can build more muscle and make my body look little more wide. I am vegetarian (don't eat eggs too). Can you please suggest some diet chart so that I can gain more weight. Currently my diet is: Breakfast _ 3-4 parathas with tea Lunch _ 3 chapatis, one small bowl dal, rice and vegetable. Dinner _ 3chapatis and vegetable. And other than this sometimes I have milk in Morning breakfast. And sometimes I have some snacks in evening with tea.

As per your height and current weight your ideal body weight should be 70kgs that means you are 10kgs underweight which Is not good. Eat small frequent meals. Include calorie dense foods like nuts,peanut butter,cheese,avocado,cream. Have plenty of water. Avoid any walks after meals.
if you are looking out for professional help you can get in touch with me through practo..
please stay away from fried n junk food.

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+196
Chat with a dietician
Avoid junk foods,add extra calories to your diet,have 4 to 5 meals rather than large 3...add protein rich foods and healthy fats to diet for e.g..egg white...add fibre rich foods like green leafy veggies,carrots,Apple, etc. Add green tea to your diet .you have to eat more foods high in amino acids,calcium, zinc, iron, copper and magnesium...do regular exercise without failure......consult dietitian for further details